• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by trock85

  1. trock85

    Installing a Garmin XT3 Zumo to the Spyder ?

    Hi Everyone I would very much like to install my garmin xt3 to my 2026 sea to sky so it turns on with the key and off with the key. I have ben trying to find how this is done but I have no found anything yet on a step by step and what if any parts I need. has anyone done this? and if so can...
  2. trock85

    Does anyone have the Helibars from Slingmods?

    Hi Everyone. First post here, I just got a 2026 Sea to Sky Spyder and I love it. I rode motorcycles when I was young, so decades ago now, lol. I have had it 2 months or so now and gotten to know it, have about 2500 miles on it, riding highways but also very mountainous, windy, PA roads. I have...
Back
Top