• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by Deanna777

  1. Deanna777

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Hi @Lctriple, That sounds like fun. I have to put that on my to-do list. Deanna
  2. Deanna777

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    HI Lctriple, Yes, it is a beautiful state. I have been going over to Lake George, New York to an Spyder event( Spyder Quest) from 2012 to 2019, & 2023, I skipped a few years due to life getting in the way, and The Covid 19 Pandemic). I go over to Lake Placid,Plattsburgh, New York when I...
  3. Deanna777

    Your Weather News @ September 2026 Edition

    Well, here in Vermont today, it was cloudy and rainy. We missed the Nor' Easter that went up the coast. Deanna
  4. Deanna777

    Guess what everyone? I have a new 2023 F3 LTD - Mineral Blue.

    Hi Safecracker, I have been putting miles on it. I currently have 10,499.3 miles. For me, life has gotten in the way. Deanna
  5. Deanna777

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    I took another ride on my Spyder, went out to supper. Then stopped and had some ice cream. Deanna
  6. Deanna777

    Looking for new Comms - what do you use?

    UtahPete, I currently have a U Clear Motion 4 Lite comm, I use this comm on my snowmobile. I use to have a U Clear Motion 6 Comm. Good luck with your Sena 20 S comm. Deanna
  7. Deanna777

    Looking for new Comms - what do you use?

    HI UtahPete, The Uclear Motion 4 Lite battery does not last as long in the cold weather( 0 to 15 below zero). Plus the U clear motion 4 lite doesn't have an extra port for charging like the Sena comms have. Deanna
  8. Deanna777

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    I just got back from doing the tourist thing on my Spyder. Deanna
  9. Deanna777

    Looking for new Comms - what do you use?

    Here is a suggestion, try the U Clear Motion 4 com unit. Deanna
  10. Deanna777

    Looking for new Comms - what do you use?

    Hi @UtahPete, I used to have a Sena 10S before I got my current com. The Sena 10 S did not keep a charge long during the cold months (I also used it on the Snowmobile). My current com, which is a U Clear Motion 4, works better in the cold weather (I still use it when I'm on my snowmobile)...
  11. Deanna777

    Do you get wet riding in the rain?

    Hi @blacklightning, On my 2023 F3 LTD SS, whenever it rains while I'm riding, I also get the rain in the crotch area, due to the sitting position on the Spyder. I have a cheaper set of rain gear, which has lasted for several years and is still going strong. I bought the rain gear in Lake...
  12. Deanna777

    Having a blast, but have you noticed these Spyders Take an Effort To Ride?!

    Hi SCott's Handmade Wagons, The Spyder is like a snowmobile but on wheels. They have the same "Y" frame. I also ride a snowmobile. With the Spyder you push through the corners, instead of turning, or leaning. Deanna
  13. Deanna777

    Do you get wet riding in the rain?

    In the past, when I had my 2014 RTS-SE6, I was dry (I had rain gear on, jacket, and pants). The only parts that got wet were my leather boots and gloves. The RT pushed away the rain that was on the road. I was more protected from the rain, especially when I tucked my feet real close to the...
  14. Deanna777

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Nothing. But this week I am doing the tourist thing, in the southern part of Vermont. Deanna
Back
Top