• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

Some of my best rides (not all, though) came with a sleeping bag, a pocketful of change, and no plan.
How many miles did you do?
How many days?
How old were you?

I did a little trip when I was 23.
The miles were 400.
I did a two day trip. I got rained on the way home. That was the only ruff part
of the trip.
 
Ththj, I am sorry to hear about your wife. Prayers for you both. Getting old is not graceful or very pretty. Thank you for taking the time take and post these pictures. Did you get to do any sightseeing around Tucumcari MN or Clines Corners?
 
Back
Top