• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Disability Plates - Texas only allows 1 plate per Operator! Is the Law the same in your State? What's Your Opinion?

Utah is one plate and one hang tag, or two hang tags.

The hang tag I keep in the trunk and when I park I hook the loop of the hang tag around the trunk’s lock pin as I close the top case and then lock it.

This way the hang tag is pretty hard to steal. Well, so far so good, anyway.

I have to get into the trunk anyway to get my folding CarbonCane walking stick. These walking sticks I recommend, as they are lightweight carbon fiber that fold up, yet they are incredibly strong.
 
Back
Top