• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Helibars from Slingmod

trock85

New member
Hi Everyone

First post here, I just got. 2026 Sea to Sky Spyder and love it. I rode motorcycles when I was you, so decades ago lol. I have had it 2 months or so now and gotten to know it, have about 2500 miles on it, riding highways but also very mountainous windy PA roads

I have started to change some things tht I needed do to a chronic bad neck and spine etc. also just so far some bags for the compartments etc, and the convex mirrors

So I have had a lot of pain riding in my back and neck, I have to reach to far down etc. I saw the Helibars on SLingmod and wondered if anyone here had added those and how you like them if you suffer chronic pain like I do. I was looking at a riser but also feel the angle of the bars would help as well

Thanks so much for having me!
 
I installed a set on my 2020 RT and love them. I also installed a set on my wife's 2021 RT, but she has very long arms , and found them to be too close for her comfort. I then replaced them for standard bars from an F3. Many riders have found F3 bars to more comfortable, and cost a lot less then Helibars. If you go the F3 bar route make sure they fit your Spyder as Can Am changed handle bar configuration in 2024.
 
Back
Top