• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Your Weather News @ September 2026 Edition

Rained all day. Cold and wet. Put the waterproofs on and rode up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Brighton Ski Resort at 9000+ feet.

It was in the high thirties up there. I thought it might snow so I didn't linger too long and rode back down.

Got home and it stopped raining. Oh well.
 
Today is to be 5° warmer than yesterday,
so 81°F. This two or three days of warmer temperatures must be from all the birds. We have had thousands of birds, ducks and other flying animals pass over Indiana. I had maybe 50 of them visit my back yard on Sunday.
No worries, they left before nightfall.

Currently clear sky at 52°F. I guess it will be a Spyder Ryde today. Get out there early and enjoy some 'wind therapy'.

High today of 81°F with lots of sunshine.
Low of 57°F and sunny. No rain today.
Humidity is still hanging on and makes me feel wet. Just a fact of the season.

Enjoy your Day and Ryde Time.
Till Next Time My Spyder Forum Friends. (y)
 
Twice during the night, I woke up by what sounded like I was living directly under Niagara Falls. I put the recycle and trash bins out for the usual Tuesday morning pick-up. They're no longer dusty. That rain last night cleaned them right up. Currently it's 70 degrees here in the desert. Humidity is high at 86% and there is a 5-10 MPH breeze. The sky is partly cloudy and it will only get to 77 degrees today. There's still a slight chance of a shower or two today and that increases a little overnight. But doesn't look like anything close to what we had last night. Starting tomorrow we will dry out and warm up. Stay safe..... Jim
 
Good Morning to everyone. Here in Indiana we are having some very nice
weather. Not to Hot and Humid but just right. Excellent Spyder Ryde Times and wonderful night time sleeping temperatures. I hope you are having the same.

Currently mostly cloudy sky at 59°F this morning. Humidity is doable at 78%. The grass is wet from the dew.
Enjoy your Day and Stay Healthy.

Today's high will be 83°F for us.
Low at 66°F with some clouds.
I am going to enjoy a Spyder Ryde Time today.

Till Next Time my Spyder Friends. (y)
 
WOW! It's the last day of September. Our "winter" car shows start the 1st week of October. So, our very early morning shows during summer end and we begin meeting in the afternoons. That works for me, I'm not a very good morning person. Currently here in the desert it's partly cloudy, 75 degrees, very light breeze, and 53% humidity. The high today will be a comfortable 82 degrees. No rain in the forecast. See y'all next month. Stay safe..... Jim
 
Back
Top