• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Conventional vs Reverse Trike Discussion

I've ridden a few Harley trikes, and I decided not to buy one based on its ride. It was not an easy choice; I've owned and ridden Harleys for more than 30 years. I really wanted to like HD's 3-wheelers. But here is what the suspension felt like, pre-2026. My fillings thank me for making the better choice.
View attachment 257190
A chain-drive 1927 Mack AC. If you've ever driven something like this, you know what I mean.
Or this 5t right hand six wheel drive IH cornbinder we had in Thailand in 1966-67 at the USCG Loran C station. We also had a right hand drive Travelall and 6 pack pickup. I drove a AF deuce and a haft for a while to haul water to the station.
On the beach.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top