Yup... It was a cheap shot for sure. Would the 15 yard penalty have any bearing on the game? Maybe/maybe not. A holding call on Walker would have negated the touchdown and added an extra 10 yards. Oh well... Two games left, with Da Bears facing 49'ers and Lions, and GB facing Ravens/Vikings. Wonder which QB we might have???Someone got away with a hold that the refs didn't catch? Oh my, that's too bad eh?
How about the cheap shot #25 of the Packers got in on DJ Moore? A cowardly hit from behind that also wasn't caught by the refs.
That's ok though, #25 got ate up when he couldn't cover Moore in the endzone and as a result, TOUCHDOWN Bears!!!!
Yes they didThat's the way, uh huh, I like it!!!!!!
Beer Up Bear Down!!!!!
View attachment 253111
The Cardiac Kids do it AGAIN!!!!
Yeah... Guessing you're not from Wisconsin. It's 25° here now.Better things to enjoy
like RYDING
Nope, I did visit before the Spyder even. Can add layers to keep warm & possibly safer at that. Heated grips were quite handy on occasions. Definitely would be Ryding rather than watching some game I was not actually a part of. Highlights afterwards, that's ok... (I watch the cheerleaders... that’s different!)Yeah... Guessing you're not from Wisconsin. It's 25° here now.![]()
Better things to enjoy
like RYDING
Nope, I did visit before the Spyder even. Can add layers to keep warm & possibly safer at that. Heated grips were quite handy on occasions. Definitely would be Ryding rather than watching some game I was not actually a part of. Highlights afterwards, that's ok... (I watch the cheerleaders... that’s different!)
