Yes. That's how I do it. I don't couple anything to the bike except I installed a USB charging, with no data, cable from the Spyder to the phone mount so my iPhone keeps a charge.
From Amazon I bought these:
[4-Piece] Cozy USB Caps for USB C Cable - Tether/Cap Provides Dust and Oxidation Protection, Projection Adapter Cover, Protects During Travel, Portable, Designed by Cozy (Black)
and this:
Treedix USB Cable Tester Board USB Cable Checker Data Wire with Acrylic Case Charging Test Data Line Type-C Micro Type A Type B
The Treedix USB cable tester allows me to quickly tell what each of the seemingly hundreds of USB cables I have accumulated is of which type and data rate. I then label the cables so I know at a glance, which is which.
I have an older 2017 Range Rover and CarPlay works with just a USB cable, which is acceptable for the over a decade old JLR system. Why Can Am couldn't have at least done this. I know a cable to connect is better on a bike because of the increased un-shielded electrical noise.
I forgot to pack my wife's iWatch charger this last trip to southern Utah. I was in big trouble as finding a cable in Escalante UT was impossible. It's probably 4 or 5 hours to a Walmart. I won't do that again. I actually remembered the helmet cables which is good because they aren't USB C on my SRL2 units.
I've decided, after all these years, I'm going to buy a cheap wash bag from Amazon and then fill it permanently prepacked chargers and labelled cables to cover our iPhones (hers is a lightning connector), her iWatch, both of our tablets, both helmets, cameras, her Nintendo Switch 2, and a couple of spare USB A and USB C to USB C cables.
This way, whenever we go anywhere I can just grab the bag and not worry about remembering to pack everything correctly. I probably have 90% of the cables and just need his and her chargers with 3 USB-C and 3 USB-A ports, making sure one port is 30W for her Switch.
Too many electronics I know, but I'm just in charge of making sure I pack the equipment. This last time I failed in one only aspect, the iWatch, but "failure is not an option" as Gene Kranz said.