• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Does anyone have the Helibars from Slingmods?

trock85

New member
Hi Everyone.

First post here, I just got a 2026 Sea to Sky Spyder and I love it. I rode motorcycles when I was young, so decades ago now, lol. I have had it 2 months or so now and gotten to know it, have about 2500 miles on it, riding highways but also very mountainous, windy, PA roads.

I have started to change some things that I needed due to a chronic bad neck and spine, also just so far some bags for the compartments and the convex mirrors.

So while riding, I have had a lot of pain in my back and neck, I have to reach too far down. I saw the Helibars on Slingmods and wondered if anyone here had added those and how you like them if you suffer chronic pain like I do? I was looking at a riser, but also feel the angle of the bars would help as well.

Thanks so much for having me!
 
I installed a set on my 2020 RT and love them. I also installed a set on my wife's 2021 RT, but she has very long arms , and found them to be too close for her comfort. I then replaced them with standard bars from an F3. Many riders have found F3 bars to more comfortable, and they cost a lot less than Helibars. If you go the F3 bar route, make sure they fit your Spyder, as Can Am changed the handle bar configuration in 2024.
 
Back
Top