Elqueso2
Member
All,
I thought it would be fun to show each other our first motorcycles and a current picture of your Spyders (including you & your other half on the bike if possible). This also allows us to put a face with your user’s name and see some cool machines. I hope you all participate! No need to reply back on this thread, just post
Please Note:
When Posting your Pictures, please use 'Attach files' (found below the bottom left of the text entry field) to attach them to your post and then Insert the pictures as 'Thumbnails' as detailed in this Sticky - https://www.spyderlovers.com/thread...ert-all-pictures-images-as-thumbnails.162415/
Do not post more than 6 pictures!
(Failure to follow these directions may result in the removal of your post without notice)
My first Dirt Bike (I was 13) was a Yamaha GT80, First Harleys was a 1965 Panhead 74ci & 1937 Flathead 80ci ULH and my Current 2023 RTL. Since my wife is still removing from her surgery, I don’t have any pics with her on the Spyder, so I added my current 2012 Harley Ultra Limited with her in it. Had to add my most Favorite Pic with my old 2002 Roadking Classic from AZ Bike week with the American Flag.


I thought it would be fun to show each other our first motorcycles and a current picture of your Spyders (including you & your other half on the bike if possible). This also allows us to put a face with your user’s name and see some cool machines. I hope you all participate! No need to reply back on this thread, just post
Please Note:
When Posting your Pictures, please use 'Attach files' (found below the bottom left of the text entry field) to attach them to your post and then Insert the pictures as 'Thumbnails' as detailed in this Sticky - https://www.spyderlovers.com/thread...ert-all-pictures-images-as-thumbnails.162415/
Do not post more than 6 pictures!
(Failure to follow these directions may result in the removal of your post without notice)
My first Dirt Bike (I was 13) was a Yamaha GT80, First Harleys was a 1965 Panhead 74ci & 1937 Flathead 80ci ULH and my Current 2023 RTL. Since my wife is still removing from her surgery, I don’t have any pics with her on the Spyder, so I added my current 2012 Harley Ultra Limited with her in it. Had to add my most Favorite Pic with my old 2002 Roadking Classic from AZ Bike week with the American Flag.


Last edited:





















