• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

No one seems to be riding in the South Carolina upstate area

hcross1898

New member
This forum seems to have the most Syder activity so that's why I am posting this here. I live in the Charlotte, NC metro area just over the state line in South Carolina and I am curious as to why there seems to be no group riding going on. I am a member to two groups in the area and there are few if any events for group rides. I try to get out at least two or three times a week especially at this time of year due to such nice weather. I rarely see other Can-Am trykes on the road. If there are any groups doing regular rides let me know.
can-am_spyder.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am already a member of two chapters in South Carolina and there is almost no activity in either. I have submitted a request for membership in a North Carolina chapter near me (twice) and I got no response. So I ride alone. :cry:
 
Sometimes, you got to jump on and make your own day, the bride and I do that a lot! We have spent the last week in Tenn, NC, there's plenty traffic over here!! Did the Tail yesterday, the yard was packed at Beal's, cars and bikes.
 
Back
Top