• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Rear tire mileage - How are you people getting 10,000 + miles on Kenda tires?

If you are talking about Kenda's, respectfully, please don't!
I had Vredesteins on two Spyders, 100 percent better ryde than the Kendas! ESPECIALLY in the rain!
Just got a 2023 Spyder RT in April and I now have 7000 miles on the original rear tire. Can you get the original size in a Vredesteins tire or must you settle for a size difference? Thanks! Ken
 
You will have to go with a different size. OEM rear size is extremely rare. It would help if BRP went to a 16 or 17 inch rear. But I'm thinking they want to keep people coming back for their Kendas. A captive audience, if you will.
 

General Tire Altimax RT45 215/60R15 works well. On Amazon for $125.99. No need to balance it. I have put three on different trikes, and one RT43 on my first trike. Will go 30K or more miles.​

 

General Tire Altimax RT45 215/60R15 works well. On Amazon for $125.99. No need to balance it. I have put three on different trikes, and one RT43 on my first trike. Will go 30K or more miles.​

This is true. works great on y 2014 RTS Second one + original crapenda. 49.000+ miles now.
 
How are you people getting 10,000 + miles on Kenda tires?
My OEM gave me almost 7,000 mi and Kanine 7,000. They wear in the center. I have lowered the pressure to 24psi, now to 22-23.
I do not hot rod. Almost all of my mileage is highway, solo, but loaded for touring.

I want to go to a car tire but mounting is an issue.

I might add, $450 for a tire and mounting and only get 7,000 miles is outrageous.
So far I have 10,000 miles with plenty of tread left. I keep the rear inflated to the manufactures specs.
 
I still have the OEM tires on my 2023 F3 LTD SS and I have 10,000 + miles on them. The treads are very close to the wear bars on the OEM tires. At some point this winter or next year, I will be getting new tires all around.

I know that the XPS tires won;t fit on my Spyder.

Deanna
 
I still have the OEM tires on my 2023 F3 LTD SS and I have 10,000 + miles on them. The treads are very close to the wear bars on the OEM tires. At some point this winter or next year, I will be getting new tires all around.

I know that the XPS tires won;t fit on my Spyder.

Deanna
They won't fit your Spyder? The XPS branded Kendas are 165/55R15 front and 225/50R15 rear, which I thought was the size for your F3?

I didn't think the dimensions of the Spyder wheels had changed since the move from 14" to 15" rims? I might be wrong but people seem to interchange wheels between later model Spyders all the time. I know my previous 2021 RT LTD has exactly the same size tires and my 2026 Sea to Sky.

I don't know about the F3 LTD Special though as I've never seen one, but as far as I've read they are the same size rims and my S2S?
 
Back
Top