• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

Nothing.

Next weekend my Spyder goes into hibernation until next April. After that weekend I will be gearing up for the winter for the snowmobile season. I don;t get much down time between the spyder riding season and the snowmobile season.

Deanna
 
I am not wanting the cold weather to come back. Seems like it always returns too quickly.
I will check the temperatures for October and November. Last year, I had a late enrollment in the Storage Area.

Oh well, enjoy the Time. (y)
 
Temperature was 80° and sunny this morning so I couldn't help but to ride. There were supposed to be storms arriving later in the day, so I had to take advantage. As soon as I gassed up, it started to cloud up. I headed North to avoid the rain and 90 minutes later the temperature was 65°. I checked out Kerr Lake since it was over 11' low. It amazed me that a guy was using a metal detector where he should have been over 5' underwater. After grabbing a bite to eat, I headed home. Using radar, I was able to avoid the rain until the last 10 miles or so of my 185 mile day.

IMG_20261003_133406222_HDR.jpg - IMG_20261003_132742866.jpg - IMG_20261003_132658713.jpg

IMG_20261003_132635281_HDR.jpg - IMG_20261003_092441845_HDR.jpg
 
Back
Top