ChuckWright
New member
I love my 2021 RT Limited, which is the 3rd Spyder I've owned. But these things were not designed for ease of maintenance. It shouldn't take 3 hours to change a spark plug on any vehicle. If you dare to take them to a dealership for maintenance, be prepared to be disappointed in the customer service/support area, as well as being overcharged for anything they do. Most Spyder dealerships will sell you a Spyder, but they hate having to work on them! Certainly don't ask them any questions about the Spyder, because other than the brochure highlights, they will likely have very limited knowledge. The other big brands of motorcycles do a way better job of service after the sell. These are just my experiences from dealing with many different dealerships in the 7 years I've owned Spyders. So good luck to everyone is about all I can say. If you find a good service department, stay with them, cause they are few and far between.