• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

What can I do to get a straight shot at the Rear Tire valve Stem?

View attachment 211808

See above.

This makes it a piece of cake to inflate all the Spyder tires including the rear tire on my F3L. Very easy to inflate the rear tire with out raising the Spyder.

JACO FlowPro 2.0 Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge - 200​


https://www.amazon.com/JACO-FlowPro...ac-a348-8c28928d4fed&pd_rd_i=B01ETWXEWA&psc=1
JACO FlowPro Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge - 200 PSIJACO FlowPro Digital Tire Inflator with Pressure Gauge - 200 PSI
4.75,081

$37.90
I have one of those, used a lot on the SxS and truck. It worked air down also.

Last time I aired up the Spyder I used this.
Set it for 16.5 for front tires and 18.5 for rear.
 
I have one of those, used a lot on the SxS and truck. It worked air down also.

Last time I aired up the Spyder I used this.
Set it for 16.5 for front tires and 18.5 for rear.
I have two of those Ryobi inflators (not sure why 2), but anyway, as a source of air for inflation, they are great. The question though is how to reach through or past the belt drive sprocket to for the valve stem. I'm going to be attaching one of those rigid dual head air chucks to the Ryobi hose for that purpose and I'll report back on how that works out.
 
How about ducking into the Hardware store for 'a long weight for a plane', or maybe a 1 litre can of Striped Barber Pole Paint?! :unsure:

Back when I was working in a Hardware store during my school holidays, one of the local painters sent his new apprentice (who was maybe just a year or two older than me) down for one of those 1 litre cans of Striped Barber Pole Paint; so I mixed him up a can of paint, a long shot of Red paint colour in a can of White base paint, stirred it once or twice so that it streaked up nicely, sealed it again and told him to be very careful not to shake it, and sent the poor fella back carrying that can like it was a thermo-nuclear bomb! But the boss painter had a meaner streak than mine, and he sent the new guy straight back with the can to say that it hadn't worked, I must've mixed it incorrectly. So I opened the can, took a quick look inside at the pink results, swore, and told the apprentice to take it back to his boss and tell him it was his fault it hadn't worked, cos he'd put the bleedin' striped paint on upside down!! 😖

The apprentice didn't come back for a while, and the next time I saw the boss painter, he grinned at me, and said "Well played!" (y)

But you'll all hafta excuse me for a moment, I gotta go collect a bag of sparks for my grinder. ;)
When I was younger I went to work for a company developing digital telephone exchanges. Every employee had to do a months training of everything from wire wrapping to working up a phone pole to sling wires no matter your role.

Of course it was miserable weather when it was my day to go up the pole. It was raining and a ladder was used to get far enough up the pole to start using the rungs to climb to the top. I’m terrified of heights.

First time up they sent me up with the wrong tool so I had to come all the way back down again. Then when I got top the top again, palms sweating and scared stiff, they took the ladder away and went to lunch, leaving me stuck up the pole for an hour, in the rain.

The only way to stop this kind of mucking about was to laugh about it and admit yes, you got me. If you had no sense of humor you weren’t part of the club and it wouldn’t stop until they broke you. Laugh and it was handshakes all round, a steaming hot mug of tea to warm you up and they bought you lunch the next day. Guys or girls it didn’t matter, it was a right of passage.
 
Back
Top