• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Your Weather News @ October 2026 Edition

Little Blue

SpyderLovers Ambassador
Yes we have transitioned into the 10th month of the year of 2026.We call the month October. So welcome to October Weather News from Indiana.

Glad to have you join in on this Forum.
We talk about Weather and more. I would
enjoy your local area Weather News. Everybody is welcome to post up on Weather News and more.

Please keep your posts clean and family friendly. So here goes the First Day of October Post.

Currently overcast sky at 68°F. Yes, that's
high for us this time of year. Our normal temperatures are 40°F to 50°F for the low.
60°F to 70°F for the high.

Today's high should be about 88°F.
A sunny day with a few clouds.
Low around 63°F and cloudy.
Maybe get some rain showers later
tonight (7pm). We could use some
rain showers.

Have yourself a great day and enjoy some Spyder Ryde Time.
Till Next Time My Spyder Forum Friends. (y)
 
Beautiful first day of October here in the Arid-Zone-A desert. Currently it's 82°, sunny, with no clouds in sight, humidity at 46%, and a 3 MPH breeze. The high today will be 93° and the overnight low will be 74°. Looks like excessive heat is behind us for another season. :p October is the month when the majority of our seasonal Snowbirds return here to the desert. It's always good to get re-acquainted with old friends again, but..... I sure don't enjoy the crowded stores, restaurants, and roads that come with the increase in population. Stay safe..... Jim
 
Good Morning to you from Indiana. Currently I have rain falling. I am
so glad that I didn't wash my
Vehicles Yesterday.

Anyhow we needed some rain showers and I was ready for this to happen.
The temperature this morning was 63°F. Just some morning showers and then cloudy sky in the afternoon.

High today of 66°F with clouds.
That is a 20°F drop from yesterday.
Low at 46°F. So I will not be doing a Spyder Ryde Time today.

I always have the 'List'. I believe most of you know what I mean.
Nuff said about that story.

Hey, have a Safe Day and Stay Healthy. (y)

Till Next Time my Spyder Forum Friends
 
Back
Top